Cheltenham November Meeting Betting and Races 2017
The November Meeting (formerly the Open Meeting) at Cheltenham is really the first big fixture of the season at the track and there are three days of top class action for punters to take in. The 2017 November Meeting will take place between the 17th-19th November and we are expecting to see some real Cheltenham Festival hopefuls head to the track to start their campaigns at Prestbury Park.
There are a couple of stand out races over the weekend at the November Meeting with perhaps the best one being the brilliant Bet Victor Gold Cup. It is one of the best handicap races of the season and can often be the starting point for one or two of the potential Gold Cup horses at the Festival later in the season. The Greatwood Hurdle on the Sunday each year is another key race at the meeting with a good run here always taken note of with the Champion Hurdle in the mind as it is run over the same course and distance.
There are three days of action at the November Meeting with 19 races in total for punters to get their teeth into.
Cheltenham November Meeting Day 3
Cheltenham November Meeting Day 1
- 12.40pm - Markel Amateur Riders Handicap Chase 3m1f
- 1.15pm - Fairlight Novices' Handicap Hurdle 2m87y
- 1.50pm - Bet Victor Handicap Chase 1m7f199y
- 2.25pm - Steel Plate and Sections Novices' Chase 2m4f78y
- 3.00pm - Glenfarclas Cross Country Handicap Chase 3m6f37y
- 3.35pm - Ballymore Hyde Novices Hurdle 2m5f
Cheltenham November Meeting Day 2
- 12.40pm - JCB Triumph Hurdle Trial 2m110y
- 1.15pm - mallardjewellers.com Novices Chase 3m80y
- 1.50pm - Bet Victor Handicap Chase 3m3f110y
- 2.25pm - Bet Victor Gold Cup
- 3.00pm - Regulatory Solutions Handicap Hurdle 3m1f
- 3.30pm - Martin & Co Jewellers Handicap Hurdle 2m5f
- 4.00pm - Mares Standard Open Flat Race 2m110y
Stable Chat with Neil Mulholland
Read the thoughts and views from Neil Mulholland on a weekly basis this season.
Cheltenham Festival Odds
We now have the latest bookmakers betting odds for the main Cheltenham Festival Races.
These odds are updated regularily to ensure that you in touch with all the market moves in the build up to the festival.
Cheltenham Festival - Betting Tips
Following on from last year, we are delighted to announce that we are featuring horse racing tips from Channel Four Racing presenter, Tom Lee.
Tom appears on Channel 4's Morning Line & covers live Racing in the afternoon as well fronting RTE's Racing coverage in Ireland, his Cheltenham Festival Tips and previews of each day's Racing will be available during the Festival and supported with opinions and views from our Racing writers.