JCB Triumph Hurdle Betting Tips
JCB Triumph Hurdle Trends
- Only one favourite has won this race since the year 2000, that was Detroit City in 2006
- There has only been one winner above 9/1 since Made In Japan won at 20/1 in 2004. Countrywide Flame won at 33/1 in 2012.
- Barry Geraghty has ridden the winner three times since 2003
- 16 of the last 19 winners won last time out
- Since 1994, 6 Adonis Hurdle winners have gone onto win the Triumph Hurdle in the same season
- Last nine winners were all rated 140+
- Our Conor (2013) was the first Irish trained winner since 2002
- 8 of the last 10 winners won their prep race
Stable Chat with Neil Mulholland
Read the thoughts and views from Neil Mulholland on a weekly basis this season.
Cheltenham Festival Odds
We now have the latest bookmakers betting odds for the main Cheltenham Festival Races.
These odds are updated regularily to ensure that you in touch with all the market moves in the build up to the festival.
Cheltenham Festival - Betting Tips
Following on from last year, we are delighted to announce that we are featuring horse racing tips from Channel Four Racing presenter, Tom Lee.
Tom appears on Channel 4's Morning Line & covers live Racing in the afternoon as well fronting RTE's Racing coverage in Ireland, his Cheltenham Festival Tips and previews of each day's Racing will be available during the Festival and supported with opinions and views from our Racing writers.