Neil Mulholland Column
Neil Mulholland is one of the top National Hunt racing trainers in the UK and this season he has signed on with jumpsracing.co.uk. The Conkwell Grange Handler will be sharing his thoughts with our readers on a weekly basis and with his stable now one of the strongest in the country, it is not to be missed.
- 5th May - Fantasic Season Ends With Shantou Sandown Success
- 28th April - Strong Team Set For Sandown After Fantastic Punchestown Success
- 21st April - Successful Week As Southfield Heads To Ayr
- 13th April - Landmark Century A Massive Achievement
- 6th April - All Systems Go For The Young Master
- 31st March - Maiden Century Within Sight After A Busy Week
- 23rd March - Festival Reflections And Plenty To Look Forward To
- 10th March - Strongest Cheltenham Festival Team Yet
- 2nd March - Pilgrims Bay Reactions And Cheltenham Weights Assessment
- 24th Feb - Cheltenham Festival Handicap Entries And Strong Weekend Runners
- 17th Feb - National Weights Reaction and Another Successful Week
- 10th Feb - Busy Week Highlighted By Kalondra Success
- 3rd Feb - The Mayo Man Returns As The Winners Continue To Flow
- 27th Jan - A Juvenile To Celebrate As Royale Returns
- 20th Jan - More Winners But Frosty Conditions Ahead
- 13th Jan - Stable Stars Update And Weekend Runners
- 6th Jan - Festive Success and Strong Weekend Runners
- 23rd Dec - Busy Festive Period and Welsh National Hopes
- 16th Dec - The Nephew Returns On Busy Weekend Of Racing
- 9th Dec - Saturday Cheltenham Runners and Becher Chase Reflections
- 2nd Dec - Mixed Hennessy Emotions And Weekend Runners
- 23rd November - Hennessy Dreams And Weekend Runners
- 18th November - A Successful Week As The Winners Keep Coming
- 10th November - Racecourse Gallops and Weekend Cheltenham Runners
- 4th November - Winning Mares And Wincanton Saturday Runners
- 28th October - Another Great Week And Hopefully More To Come At Wetherby
- 21st Ocotber - Special Cheltenham Memories and Weekend Runners
- 14th October - Strength In Depth And A Look Ahead To The Weekend Runners
Stable Chat with Neil Mulholland
Read the thoughts and views from Neil Mulholland on a weekly basis this season.
Cheltenham Festival Odds
We now have the latest bookmakers betting odds for the main Cheltenham Festival Races.
These odds are updated regularily to ensure that you in touch with all the market moves in the build up to the festival.
Cheltenham Festival - Betting Tips
Following on from last year, we are delighted to announce that we are featuring horse racing tips from Channel Four Racing presenter, Tom Lee.
Tom appears on Channel 4's Morning Line & covers live Racing in the afternoon as well fronting RTE's Racing coverage in Ireland, his Cheltenham Festival Tips and previews of each day's Racing will be available during the Festival and supported with opinions and views from our Racing writers.